CARL Berger-Levrault , (Berger-Levrault Group) has been an expert in technical asset, infrastructures, equipment and networks maintenance management (EAM / GTP / CIM) for more than 35 years.
As a European leader, with offices in France, Belgium, Spain, Italy and a global network of distributors, CARL Berger-Levrault has a thousand customers around the world.
A business software meeting the needs of the main business sectors
CARL Berger-Levrault offers CARL Source software in field versions perfectly adapted to asset management in the most important business sectors:
- CARL Source Facility: to manage buildings, equipment, and technical infrastructure.
- CARL Source City: to manage assets, infrastructures, public networks.
- CARL Source Healthcare: To manage technical and biomedical equipment and healthcare buildings
Each version contains the CARL Maps module dedicated to the integration and graphical interaction of 2D and 3D models, BIM etc. In addition to its rich functionalities, CARL Source integrates innovations such as IoT and artificial intelligence allowing its users to enter the Smart Building, Smart City and Smart Hospital world.
CARL Source comes with 3 mobile solutions:
- CARL Touch: Mobile CMMS for technicians and stock managers
- CARL Xpress: Application for managing intervention reports in express mode.
- CARL Flash: Application for all-public service requests.