Become a member
Through its diverse membership, the Smart Buildings Alliance brings together the know-how and expertise of leading companies in markets such as energy, building automation and control, building construction, services and development, information technologies and communication to collaboratively accelerate the development of smart buildings.
Currently boasting 300 members, the SBA association was established in 2012 and has enjoyed strong momentum and development over the past few years through the membership of major players from the building sector and related trades, among others, which has fostered the emergence of the Smart Building market.
The Smart Building is a complex ecosystem which requires the input of a variety of expertise. It broadens the view of the building beyond its conventional constructive and real-estate scope, places the user at the centre of the system and opens the building up to the connected city. Therefore, the foundation of its development and operation must be jointly established.
Become an SBA member alongside the Smart Building sector’s leaders and experts to:
- Learn about the issues and the challenges of the Smart Buildings and Smart Cities
- Take part in defining and setting up baseline references, services and business models of the Smart Building
- Find out about and follow innovations in this fast-growing sector
- Build a network and interact with your peers as part of an association which makes collective and collaborative actions a priority
- Meet experts from business areas related to your own who have contributed to the development of the Smart Building
The Smart Buildings Alliance is designed for you!
JOIN THE SBA
The SBA is the platform for all players of the building sector with the primary aim of making the Smart Building in the Smart City a reality.